HOW TO GET DRIVING LICENSE IN UK
Buy Italian original driver’s license online Valid for 10 years.
In Italy the drivers license is a governmental right given to those who request a license for any of the categories they desire. It is required for every type of motorized vehicle. The minimum age to obtain a driving license is: 16 years for a motorcycle 125cc with a limit of motor power of 11 kW and for a quadricycle motor (cars with a weight of 400 kg (550 kg if it’s for freight transport)and a motor power not exceeding 15 kW), 18 years for a car or a motorcycle without a limit for the engine cylinder capacity and a limit of motor power of 35 kW, and 21 years for mini-buses, three-wheeler without a limit of motor power and cargo vehicles, and 24 years for motorcycles without limits of motor power and for buses.
Update driving license
The categories of driver’s license are:
- A – motorcycles and mopeds (Driving license categories AM, A1, A2, A),
- B – cars, tractors and work vehicles (Driving license categories B, BE, W)
- C – vans and trucks over 3,500kg (Driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E)
- D – buses (Driving license categories D, D1, DE, D1E)
- CD – trucks and buses (Driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E)
- TMT – truck module (must have passed D test)
- BMT – bus module (must have passed C test)
how to get driving license in uk,update driving license,driving license expired,driving without a license,driving license application,how to apply for driving license,view driving license,apply for provisional driving license,replacement driving license,driving license application form,check my driving license,driving license summary,driving license renewal,uk driving license number,gov.uk/renew-driving-license,driving license number uk,lost driving license,
provisional driving license application,apply for lost driving license,change driving license,driving without a license uk,